The Westin Princeton At Forrestal Village provides a memorable backdrop for wedding celebrations, with sophisticated venues and a wonderful location in Princeton, NJ. From the rehearsal dinner to the reception and the post-wedding brunch, every detail is tailored to suit your personal taste.
It is our goal to make sure that your wedding day in Princeton is as perfect as possible.
Enjoy special accommodations and hotel space for your special day in Princeton:
- Three different venue space options (9,880 square feet total)
- Indoor capacity: 1,000 guests
- Outdoor capacity: 250 people
- On-site ceremony
- Outside cocktail hour
- One wedding per one day
Submit an online form with your details, or contact our Wedding Specialist to schedule a tour:
Ceremony & Reception Venues
Our elegant Forrestal Ballroom offers an enchanting setting for weddings of all sizes. This formal venue can comfortably accommodate up to 750 guests for your event; crystal chandeliers and rich cherry wood accent the ballroom and foyer.
THE NASSAU ROOM
Tucked away from the lobby and other hotel happenings, this is the ideal venue for a more casual wedding event, accommodating up to 120 guests with dancing, or 200 with reception only. The Nassau Room also offers an outdoor brick patio - ideal for al fresco cocktail hours when the weather in Princeton is mild.
THE FOUNTAIN VIEW ROOM AND THE VILLAGE SQUARE
These invigorating venues overlook the Forrestal Village fountain. They welcome 70 guests for dinner or 100 for reception only, and can easily be divided for a more intimate setting. The neutral tones work with any color theme.
Cocktail Hour Space
Wrapping around the Forrestal Ballroom, the Salon Foyer provides the perfect backdrop for a cocktail reception or dinner buffet.
TERRACE VIEW ROOM & PATIO
Ideal for intimate wedding ceremonies and cocktail receptions, the Terrace View Room & Patio both offer dynamic venues for the big day.
Experience an airy evening on the Nassau Patio, our unique and casual outdoor space. Share a toast to new beginnings in Princeton.
Rehearsal Dinner & Farewell Brunch Venues
Begin your wedding weekend with a rehearsal dinner or invite your guests to join you for a post-wedding brunch in our dynamic event space and hotel dining venues.
- Forrestal Ballroom (9,880sq.ft)
- Village Square (1,872sq.ft)
- Nassau Room (4,264sq.ft)
- Terrace View (2,700sq.ft)
Princeton Wedding Features
- On-site wedding planning team
- On-site culinary team
- Guest rooms to accommodate your wedding guests
- Full-service restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Full-service bar and lounge
- Special lobby bar
- Indoor swimming pool for great picture backdrop
- One wedding per one day
- After party package with Village Restaurants
- Stay package options for your bridal party
- Pinots Pallet for your pre-wedding celebration
- Spacious bridal suite
- Complimentary breakfast in bed for wedding couple
- Complimentary escort cards
- Complimentary direction inserts
Princeton Wedding Package
When you host your event with us, you will experience a thoughtfully personalized celebration for all of your guests to enjoy including:
- Complimentary accommodations on your wedding night featuring our exclusive Heavenly Bed and Heavenly Shower accompanied by champagne and chocolate covered strawberries for the wedding couple
- 5 hour open bar featuring brand liquors
- Champagne toast
- Table side wine service with dinner
- 6 Butlered hors D'oeuvres
- 2 cold and 1 hot station for cocktail hour
- 4 course dinner with choice of entrée
- Traditional 3 tiered wedding cake
- Votive candles
- Complimentary coat check
- Complimentary place cards and direction cards
- Special room rates for your guests
- Price per person determined by entrée selection
- Valet parking
Exclusive Wedding Offers
Allow Your Wedding to Pay for Your Honeymoon
When you select The Westin Princeton at Forrestal Village as your wedding destination you’ll receive special rewards and bonus Starpoints® which can be used immediately towards honeymoon nights.
- Earn up to 100,000 bonus Starpoints®*
- Overnight accommodations for bridal couple on wedding night
- Sparkling toast during the wedding reception
- Valid on weddings reserved by December 31, 2018 and hosted by December 31, 2019